Production Operatives / Line Operatives
We are currently looking for Production Operatives / Line Operatives for our Client, a global advanced wound care Company.
Their advanced manufacturing facility in the GARGRAVE (BD23) area has immediate starts for the right candidate.
This position is a temporary contract and may become permanent for the right candidate.
- Working on a faced-paced production line.
- Assembly of a variety of medical products, such as bandages.
- Quality checking.
- Entry of production data.
- Working in a clean room environment.
- Previous fast paced production experience.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Numerate and literate.
- Data entry skills.
- Candidates may be subject to drugs and alcohol test prior to start of work.
Day shift Monday - Thursday 06:15 - 16:30
Back shift Monday - Thursday 16:30- 02:15 (plus shift allowance)
Candidates must be flexible regarding shift times and overtime.
£8.81 - £10.65 per hour.
We also offer a travel allowance and a monthly attendance bonus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with an up-to-date CV or call ASAP!