Production Operative / Warehouse Operative
Know How Resourcing are looking to recruit Production Operatives / Warehouse Operatives for our Client, a family owned and well established leader in the design, manufacture and supply of soft furnishings to leading high street and online brands.
Our Client is based in Keighley (BD21) and close to the town centre so it is ideally placed for those living in the Bradford or Keighley areas of West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Warehouse or Production Operatives to start a new career with our Client.
The position involves:
- Working with a team to maintain smooth running of a fast paced production line.
- Carrying out regular quality checks.
- Ensuring the products are assembled and packed to specification.
- General housekeeping tasks to ensure the work station is clear of debris.
- Follow strict Health and Safety policy.
- Flexibility to support any area as required.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good standard of English & Maths.
- An eye for quality and detail.
The pay rate is £8.91 / Hour with an opportunity for a permanent position with our Client for the right candidate.
Standard shift arrangements are Monday to Thursday – 07:30 – 16:30; Friday - 07:00 to 12:00
Apply now online with an up to date CV.