Press Brake Operator
Know How Resourcing are currently recruiting for a press brake operator on behalf our client in LS9. Our Client is a market leader in the production of light gauge steel framing and are looking for someone to run & set their press brake machine.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation & to work with a fantastic team.
For the ideal candidate, a permanent contract will be available after the probation period.
- Running and setting machinery.
- Reading from drawings.
- Identifying any issues with the machines.
- Loading and feeding.
- Working in production with power & air tools.
- Heavy lifting.
- Adhering to health and safety.
- Good maths and English skills.
- The candidate must have experience setting machinery.
- Experience running machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Physically fit.
- Monday to Friday. Rotating shift: 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00
- Overtime available at time and a third, and Double time.
£10.50 - £11.00 per Hour.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact the office for more information.