| | 145 views | August 27, 2021
Know How Resourcing are looking to recruit Packers for our Client based in Keighley BD21 area, a well-established company manufacturing and supplying packaging and accessories across the UK and worldwide.
Our Client is based in Keighley (BD21) and is easily accessible via Train or Bus so it’s ideally placed for those living in the Bradford or Keighley areas of West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for Packers to start a new career with our Client.
The position involves:
- Working to maintain smooth running of a fast paced machine.
- Carrying out regular quality checks.
- Packing from the end of a production line.
- Changing Labels.
- Palletising boxes.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Repetitive work.
- Good standard of English & Maths.
- An eye for quality and detail.
The pay rate is £8.91 / Hour to £9.40 / Hour
Standard shift arrangements are 12 Hour shifts, 4 on and 4 off rotating between Days and Nights.
Please apply with an up to date CV