| | 76 views | June 28, 2022
Know How Resourcing are looking to recruit Machine Setters within the thermoforming department for our Client based in Keighley BD21 area, a well-established company manufacturing and supplying packaging and accessories across the UK and worldwide.
Our Client is based in Keighley (BD21) and is easily accessible via Train or Bus so it’s ideally placed for those living in the Bradford or Keighley areas of West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for Machine Setters to start a new career with our Client.
The position involves:
- Performing product tool changeovers and setups.
- Diagnose and correct running faults.
- Maintain and improve machine efficiencies
- Provide cover for the production team eg. Covering breaks
- Following specifications and ensuring they are met.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience with injection moulding or thermoforming is preferred but not essential.
- Must have a basic understanding of IT literacy to input required data.
- Good standard of English and Math
- Good IT Skills
The pay rate is £11.00 / Hour to £13.60 depending on experience or completion of training.
Standard shift arrangements are 12 Hour shifts, 4 on and 4 off rotating between Days and Nights.
Apply now online or call Know How Resourcing on 01274 733717 for further information.