Know How Resourcing are currently recruiting for a skilled fabricator on behalf our client in LS9. Our Client is a market leader in the production of light gauge steel framing.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation & to work with a fantastic team.
For the ideal candidate, a permanent contract will be available after the probation period.
- Work from drawings.
- Fit & assemble parts as per specification.
- Working to quality standards.
- Quality checking own work.
- Working to production schedules.
- Ideally apprentice trained or time served.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings.
- Strong knowledge of health & safety.
- Candidates will be required to pass a weld test.
- Monday to Friday. Rotating shift: 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00
- Overtime available at time and a third, and Double time.
£11.50 per Hour.
If you are interested in this position, please register online or contact the office for more information.