We're currently recruiting for a Customer Care and Cash Collections Officer to work for our client in Bradford. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and friendly team with excellent benefits and career prospects.
Main Purpose of Job:
To share in the responsibility for handling customer queries and pursuing unpaid bills, utilising various methods of collection/ query resolution to minimise debtor days and improve the customer experience.
- Responding to any customer queries received via Email, post, fax or telephone call and knowing the appropriate manner of response.
- Liaise with other departments to enable resolution of any issues arising from customer queries.
- Communicate with Couriers to deal with any issues regarding deliveries e.g. unknown names on a proof of delivery.
- Pursuing Clients for any unpaid bills using telephone, written or email communication. Using judgement to ensure the most appropriate method is used.
- Liaising with other cash collection staff regarding outstanding debts, providing assistance to them to resolve outstanding queries and therefore speed up the collection of monies.
- Keep accurate records of all enquiries and customer communications and ensure that all follow-ups are actioned correctly.
- Escalate any problem accounts to the Cash collections Manager when you believe all other avenues have been explored to collect the debt.
- Ensure any potential customer issues are escalated to the Credit Risk Manager to minimise risk to the company.
- Support the department in the administration and despatch of invoices, copy invoices, arrears letters and statement of accounts to the company
- Ensuring company mail is despatched to the correct department once received.
- You may be required to serve the company in some other capacity of a similar status in addition or in substitution for the job title specified above, as reasonably required, taking into account business needs and your personal circumstances.
Hours: Monday - Friday, day shift
Pay: £16,500 - £24,000
Phone: 0113 277 6661